Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Welcome to Litanies of Paint!  I've made several attempts to create a website or blog about my favorite hobby, which is miniature wargaming.  Over the years, I've jumped around to different game systems and focused on different aspects of the hobby, be that playing, collecting, or painting.  Litanies of Paint is my attempt to motivate myself to paint more, as I have a ton of miniatures that are sitting in my closet.  Additionally, I've found that I enjoy the painting aspect of the hobby probably more than playing, so my goal is to improve my painting ability to competition level.  

I have a lot of work to do in that regard, but practice makes perfect.  This blog will not only showcase my WIPS and finished miniatures, but also provide links to other useful resources for the hobby that I have found, report on games and events in my gaming group, and even share random things I find interesting or humorous.  

So, welcome to Litanies of Paint.  Please comment as you wish, whether it be praise, heckling, or pointing at my miniatures and snickering behind my back.  Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment