Sunday, August 18, 2013

Not much done since the last post, though that one was a big one.  Finished up some work last week before getting some things done outside of the hobby world.  My brother and I took a short trip up to Indy for our first GenCon.  I was impressed.  I think if I go next year I will spend two days and stay overnight.  Also need to do some studying to see if there are any events that I would like to participate in.  All in all though - I enjoyed it.  

Got some loot - picked up a copy of Super Dungeon Explore with the special miniature (been wanting to try painting these minies for a while), an Angron Horus Heresy miniature from Forgeworld and a Beholder D&D miniature (Eye Tyrant).  Hopefully I'll have some time to paint these things and post them here someday!  ha.  

As I said earlier, had to have my carpet cleaned the other day so I was forced to break down my painting area for a while, which impeded progress.  Set back up today and went to work on some of the grueling parts of the Mournfang Cav.  Mounted them (with temporary pins) on their bases so I could paint them without my grubby hands stripping them of all their paint.  

More will be done this week... Emperor's will be done or err... by the Great Maw... 


No comments:

Post a Comment