Sunday, April 27, 2014

A Glorious Death

Just a quick update before I go to bed.  I'm very happy to show off my completed Dwarf Slayer.  As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I wasn't able to spend much time painting this week, but I made up for it with a weekend marathon.  It's really awesome when you have a bunch of projects on your table and you pick up something just to mess around with it mix it up and then it ends up being a slam dunk.  I think this guy has turned out to be my finest miniature yet and I'm glad to say I learned a lot in the process.  More dwarves will surely follow.  (Sorry for the picture quality - I tried to print a background and my printer was being garbage). Enjoy!







When I look at him, I have to imagine him screaming "I'll chop your heads off!!!"  But that may be because of my recent referral to and subsequent love of Axe Cop.  Check out the first episode here.  It's pure win.


No comments:

Post a Comment