Been working, working, working. Gotta get these miniatures done before Games Day. Been having lots of progress and paint on models despite a busy work week. So much that I haven't updated this page simply because it would have impeded the progress.
Here are some pics. The ogre ironguts unit is essentially finished. I will spend the next few days staring at them and fixing any small things that need touch-ups before I put a dullcote on them.
I'm working on a small wooden display base for them. I haven't stained anything since I was probably 6 years old working in my dad's garage... but hey, its like riding a bicycle.
I also started work on my Slaughtermaster.
Having recieved my new airbrush last week, I decided to try it out. It is a Harder and Steenbeck evolution silverline. It works like a charm but you have to thin the paints much more than in the Iwata Eclipse.
More to come - I'm having people over tomorrow for an all-day painting session. Enjoy the pics.