|Maneaters ready for paint!|
However, before I get started on the next Ogres up, I will be working on a special project. The picture below is of the new Wreck Age Reclaimers that I will be painting for Hyacinth games. I'm hoping to spend quite a bit of time and effort on these as they are set to grace the box art!! I will be providing regular updates on my progress with them on the blog. Be sure to pick up your pre-order over on the Wreck Age site.
While I'm waiting to start on these guys, I decided to do some miniature assembly tonight while watching some football. Back at Gencon, I picked up a copy of Super Dungeon Explore and I've been anxiously waiting to play. Opening the box the other day, I realized that the assembly of the models will be a bit of work, so I wanted to get started. I like the models and very much look forward to painting them, but I am disappointed with how difficult they are to clean up/remove mold lines. The models are the new wave rubbery plastic... meh. Hopefully I can find a better way to clean em up - I want them to look nice. Anyway, got the heroes assembled from the boxed set and the dragon. I will work on the baddies soon.
Finally, I was cracking up at a phenomenon that repeats itself all too often for me as I paint models over and over. My painting area always starts out very organized, neat, and well kept. I can always tell how close I am to finishing a project though based on the messiness of my desk. I'll close this post off with a funny before and after pic of my work area in the living room. Thanks for reading!