Thursday, November 7, 2013

Update

Gonna start prepping a couple miniatures tonight for work coming up.  I did change up the priority a little bit - the next miniature I will be working on is the Ogre Thundertusk.  I've had this for a while and the local GW store is doing a competition for monsters / monster sized models.  Hopefully it will give me some motivation to get it done.  

Found a nice step-by-step that someone (Dreadboi) did in the Ogre Stronghold forums, so I'm going to start with that and tweak it.  

Also waiting on some minatures to come for Wreck Age - the new reclaimers... and I will paint them promptly upon arrival - The first miniature was fun to paint and these look awesome.  Check them out on the Wreck Age site.  

Will post updates as I have them.  With a large model like the Thundertusk, I'll have to take my time (I want to win!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment