Thursday, May 1, 2014

Well, got to work on the 3 Ogres that have been sitting on my shelf for quite some time.  Since I am moving on from focusing on the Ogres (I'm going to paint a model here and there - still some things I don't have for the army) I wanted to get them out of the way so I can have less miniatures"in progress." 
The Dragon Slayer watches over my progress.

I have been taking pictures to put up a step-by-step tutorial on how I paint and weather the metal for my Ogres.  Once these are finished, I can post it.  

Some other updates:  I'm still planning on posting a review on the Foldio lightbox, discussing how I made my own lightbox (once I figure out how to use my SLR camera), and starting a gallery page.  In the gallery, I'll have pics of my finished projects sorted by Manufacturer, army, etc.  

I'm planning on heading down to Spruehammer Games to play some games this weekend and hangout so I'm not sure how much progress I'll have this weekend.  I'm hoping to get through these ogres and finish up the Capybara Herder for Wreck Age.  

Thanks for reading and happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment